Sabbath-Day Woods American Liberty Mantel Clock is handcrafted in the USA of certified sustainable Appalachian hardwoods that are hand-rubbed to a silky smooth finish. Elegantly proportioned and simple by design, the cherry wood is accented by the beauty of the patina and bright copper face. This clock is a great statement piece for a mantel or shelf. This beautiful clock is the work of Desmond Suarez, a second-generation furniture artist and craftsman with over 30 years of professional experience. His art is inspired by the grandeur of the Smoky Mountains which surround his studio with design influences from Shaker, Arts & Crafts, Scandinavian and Japanese styles.
- Handmade in the USA of certified sustainable Appalachian Cherrywood
- Impeccably crafted, hand-rubbed, silky smooth finish; genuine copper face, aged patina
- Dimensions: 9 x 8 x 1.8 inches
- American-made quartz movement uses 1 AA battery (included)
- Beautiful accent piece for mantel or shelf
- Due to handcrafting and the use of natural materials, slight variations should be expected